LuskHeart

Friday, March 09, 2007

Filipina: Ehra Madrigal






Biography

Name: Ehra Madrigal
Nickname: Ehra
Birthday: June 25, 1985
Birth Place: Quezon City, Philippines
Showbiz Anniversary: November 29, 2004

Favorites

Hobbies: Going to the gym, Malling, Watching TV and movies, Surfing the net.
Movie: Passion of Christ, 50 First Dates, The Notebook, Troy, Spiderman 1 and 2 and a whole lot more.
TV Show: The O.C, Sex and the City, Fear Factor, Iron Chef, MTV, ETC Channel, Lifestyle Network.
Singers: Akafellas, Vince and Duncan of Southborder, Rico B. of Rivermaya, Bamboo of Bamboo, Ely B. of Eraserheads, Lindsay Lohan, Spice Girls, Usher, Beyonce Knowles.
Song: "Tanging Bituin", "Balisong", "Imposible", "214", and "With a Smile"Music: OPM Bands such as Rivermaya, Bamboo, Eraserheads, R&B, Pop, Hip-Hop, Chill-Out, Trance. As long as it’s not punk or heavy metal.
Book: The Notebook, Tuesdays with Morrie, Purpose Driven Life, The Alchemist, and Angels and Demons.
Author: Nicholas Sparks and Paulo Coelho.
Expression: Whatever, Kamusta naman yun and Pasaway.

Actors/Actresses

Local: Jericho Rosales and Maricel Soriano
Foreign: Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie

Full Name: Geralyn Madrigal Gaspar
Adjectives that best describe you: Shy, down to earth, “koboy”
Fashion: I’m usually in jeans or cropped pants, tank top or vintage shirts and flip-flops or chucks. But when I go gimmick, I really dress up
Fashion icon: Lindsay Lohan
Most treasured item: My cellphone, ipod and pictures and letters of loved ones.
Pet Peeves: Mareklamo… Someone who thinks highly of themselves. And yung masyadong maarte.
Fears: Losing my loved ones. Not being able to achieve something. That people will just forget me.
Unforgettable childhood memory: Playing patintero and tumbang preso with my cousins in Bulacan. Sobrang riot yun. Ang kulit!Goals: To lose 10-15 pounds this year. To have more “rakets”. To finish my studies. To improve my acting abilities and to be able to touch other people’s life through my work even in a little way.
Role Model: My Mom

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home